- Jumaane Camero v Jeffrey Ofori - Southern Area Lightweight Title
- Kay Prospere v Danny Connor - English Super-Lightweight Title Eliminator
- Deion Jumah v Jose Lopes - Southern Area Cruiserweight Title
- Danny Couzens v Ossie Jervier - Final Eliminator for Southern Area Cruiserweight Title
- Curtis Felix jr v Justin Menzie - Eliminator for Southern Area Welterweight Title
The show will be staged at Tottenham Pools and Fitness Leisure Centre (2 mins from Seven Sisters tube station)
The Prospere v Connor fight has been a contest breweing since 2016 when Prospere in a broadcast stated that Connor would not last three rounds with him and would never fight him. Well the time has come now and Connor as always has been vocal. “Prospere comes from Luton which is a town full of hillbillys. I would never lose to a hillbilly of which Prospere is one. I am more experienced and have more talent said Connor.
Prospere sees things differently. “I will teach Danny some respect. Do not insult my town or my people. He has done this before with Michael Devine and am sure Luton will turn out in force to see me knock him out. I may now make him pay for longer and punish him for longer. He is just my stepping stone to Sam O’Maison and the English title”.
Camero v Ofori is a another real 50/50 bout. Champion Camero takes on the undefeated Ofori who has a massive reputation. Camero is one of the fastest improving professional's around and this promises to be a very exciting clash.
Jumah v Lopes sees former ABA Champion Jumah have his first title fight(10-0) taking out Jose "The Look" Lopes in what is a real mouth watering contest with opinions divided.
Felix takes on Menzie in another 50/50 clash which is hard to pick a winner. The winner will edge towards a crack at the Southern Area strap.
Couzenx v Jervier is a rematch of a previous controversial contest where Couzens stopped Jervier with a peach of a punch. Jervier maintained he could have continued and felt the fight was stopped too early. Now he has the chance of revenge. Couzens believes it will be repeat. The winner becomes mandatory for the Cruiserweight belt.
There will be a stellar undercard:
- The return of undefeated Heavyweight “Big” Dave Abraham
- One of the most talented Lightweight prospects in the UK, Bradley Smith (8-0)
- Heavyweight sensation Jon Palata
- Deano Richardson 7-0 One of the most exciting Super-Welterweight Prospects around
- Bradley Spencer – Undefeated Middleweight
- Lewis Syrett – Talented and powerful undefeated Middleweight
- Frankie Holley-Phillips – The long awaited debut of the super talent
- Dalton Miller – “The Machine” returns en route to a crack at the Southern Area title
- The debut of super lightweight Luton's Junner Miah
- Undefeated Middleweight "The Caretaker" Robbie Chapman
- Undefeated Welterweight Hassan Ali